1741 Business Center Drive, Suite 200 Richmond, VA 23173 US
Are you an experienced restaurant leader with a knack for driving sales and delivering exceptional customer service? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We're seeking a General Manager to join our iconic, landmark establishment in the vibrant city of Richmond, Virginia. This role offers a chance to oversee restaurant operations, private events, and buy-outs, all while working in a fun, high-energy environment.
- Oversee daily operations of a full-service restaurant with bar
- Manage private events and buy-outs
- Drive annual sales of $2.5M
- Deliver exemplary customer service
- Develop and lead a high-performing team
- Previous leadership experience in a restaurant setting
- Proficiency in P&L management
- Exceptional customer service and team development skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A competitive base salary around $70K
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Generous PTO and flexible schedule
- Opportunities for career advancement
This position is presented exclusively by Tom Bull. Interested candidates are invited to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Don't miss this opportunity to join our vibrant team in Richmond, Virginia. Apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.