Ridgeland, MS MS
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Growth Opportunity
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must posses
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.