Savannah, GA 31401
- Excellent compensation package
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid vacation
- Manager training programs
- Relaxed work environment
- At least 2 years of previous General Management experience
- The General manager must possess strong communication and people skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks is necessary for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have the proven ability to solve problems and handle high stress situations
- Open Availability is a must for the General Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Tim Bishop, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Tim Bishop joins Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner. Tim has more than 25 years of restaurant operations experience. Most recently as an Area Director for Bob Evans Restaurants, he ran restaurants spread across a 3 state territory. Tim has also worked for Walt Disney World as a Chef as well as time spent early in his restaurant career in catering for a country club.
Tim has a strong knowledge of the cities and states in which he recruits for and specializes in building strong relationships. Tim prides himself on being a good listener and getting to know and understand the needs of his clients as well as the candidates. When this happens, the recruiting process becomes a win-win scenario for everyone. Being a game changer and helping someone find their dream job is his goal! His work ethic and self-motivation are what helps make a difference for his candidates and his clients!
He and his family are involved in their local church and enjoy volunteering their time to help in the community.