310 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33609 Tampa, FL 33609
Rated Healthiest Restaurant in U.S
Are you currently a Restaurant General Manager searching for a company to grow with? This industry leading Fast Casual Concept is filled with great opportunities, and right now we are searching for experienced General Manager Professionals to help lead our growing team. If you possess energy, drive and the will to lead, this fast-casual restaurant is the place for you! This Fast Casual Company is a chain of organic sandwich shops with more than 200 company-owned and franchised locations in well over 25 states. We love fresh food and premium ingredients and we're the first major restaurant concept to ban artificial trans-fats in the United States and the first to eliminate high fructose corn syrup from its menu. We rated among the best Places to Work two years in a row and have also been named one of the Healthiest Restaurants in U.S. According to Health Magazine. If you are excited about a career as a General Manager with advancement opportunities in the Tampa, FL area, we are seeking a professional like you!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description:The General Manager helps direct the daily operations of our establishments. Our General Manager oversee profit and loss by following cash control, maintaining inventory, reviewing financial reports, and taking corrective action when needed. The General Manager plays an essential role with recruiting, interviewing and hiring outstanding team members as well as their retention and is responsible for conducting overall performance appraisals while motivating your team members to be the best they can be.
- A Competitive Salary based on experience
- Paid comprehensive hands-on training program
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- The General Manager should act as a "brand ambassador" for our company at all times
- The General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the General Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Tampa, FL
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to carriem@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Carrie takes pride in providing top notch service to clients through making them her top priority and building strong relationships. She has a proven record of hiring top talent to meet staffing goals and contributes to a company's success. Making the most of each day through organization and time management allows her to be a productive member to any team.
She enjoys time with her family and watching her kids play sports. In addition, she loves anything that involves being outdoors.