50 Bay St. Toronto Toronto, ON M5B2R8 CA
Our company is a unique concept that blends an authentic pub experience with elevated dining in one of Toronto’s most prestigious areas. Successful candidate will come from elevated restaurant environment with progressive management experience and proven ability to inspire and develop.
Title of Position: General Manager
- Recruit, interview, develop all team members and conduct performance appraisals that motivate and inspire
- Delivers revenues and profits by developing, marketing, financing, and providing memorable experience
- Prepares and implements SOP, coordinates restaurant operations during each shift, determines and implements operating improvements
- Manages all aspects of staff performance in accordance with established service standards and staff training guidelines, ensure staff knows and adheres to established service standards
- Provides proactive strategies to ensure the cost of goods are in-line with budget
- Creates and promotes strategies to improve service and grow business
- Implements guest recognition programs to enhance experience
- Interacts with guests, to ensure all inquiries and complaints are handled promptly
- Ensures proper maintenance and repair/service programs are followed
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Structure
- Health Benefit Program
- Paid Vacation
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- WSET Certificate or Equivalent
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must possess
- High volume, upscale experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now-General Manager located in Toronto Downtown area.
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.