Waynesboro, MS 39440
Restaurant General Manager
LEADER IN FAST-FOOD INNOVATION
If you’re looking for a very rewarding General Manager career opportunity with a continuously growing company, consider this nationally leading QSR chain. We can offer a great culture and a wide range of opportunities to help you grow your hospitality career. If you desire to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you!
If you’re looking for a Restaurant Management career that gives back to its workers and community in the Waynesboro, MS area, apply today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. He/she would ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, floating Holidays, Sick Leave and Company Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 3-5 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant at GM level
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Waynesboro, MS
Lisa Williams, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Lisa Williams is the Franchise Partner for the state of Mississippi, recruiting with the leading staffing firm in the United States. We are honored to be named one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms for 2018 by Forbes.
Lisa’s goals are to enhance others’ lifestyles through successful professional placements for both her candidates and clients.
She achieves these goals by her ability to give support throughout the entire interviewing and hiring process - from arranging interviews to providing tips and coaching pieces in order to improve the ability to interview successfully and obtain the sought after positions.
Lisa looks to build trust and learn as much as she can in order to provide you with the best services that fit each individual needs.