Williston, ND 58802
Restaurant General Manager
WORKPLACE EXCELLENCE AWARD
We are a leading QSR concept expanding and looking for a talented Restaurant General Manager to join our team of professionals. We offer a great culture and a wide range of opportunities to grow your hospitality career. If you want to work with an award-winning team with an impressive track record, then we want to hear from you! If you are looking for a Restaurant Management career that gives back to its workers and community in the Williston, ND area, please apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager would provide support to the General Manager during the daily operations, as well as, managing shifts to ensure company standards are maintained and would also assist in the development, supervision and monitoring of all team members. He/she would perform operational activities such as inventory control, scheduling, sanitation, planning and maintaining stock and monitoring food supplies and would also communicate and adhere to all company policies and procedures. Restaurant General Managers are encouraged to drive sales, coach and motivate, as well as, train and develop employees to be their best.
- Aggressive Compensation
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Optional Life Insurance and Disability Coverage
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, floating Holidays, Sick Leave and Company Holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 2 years managing a Fast-Casual or QSR Concept Restaurant
- Strong People Oriented Leadership skills
- Ability to lead and develop a high performing restaurant team.
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated restaurant operations experience.
- Ability to interview, hire and train other employees.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively drive sales and profits.
- Ability to drive initiatives to increase brand loyalty
- Proven success of building and cultivating strong positive working relationships.
Apply Now-Restaurant General Manager in Williston, ND
Rhonda Gingell, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rhonda Gingell started working in the restaurant/hospitality industry while in high school as a waitress with Mazzio’s Pizza. While attending College of the Ozarks working on her Hospitality Degree she worked overseeing server training for Candlestick Inn in Branson, a premier upscale dining restaurant overlooking downtown Branson. Through a lot of hard work Rhonda made her way into a Service Manager position.
Rhonda is now overseeing the Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming markets of Gecko Hospitality as a Franchise Partner.