203 Racine Dr, Wilmington, NC 28403 Wilmington, NC 28401
Fast Casual Health Driven Concept
Salary 45k Total Compensation
We are searching for General Manager for our growing concept in Wilmington, NC.
If you are looking for great daytime hours to work around your busy lifestyle, have basic nutritional knowledge, and like being off every Sunday, we want to hear from you!
Apply today General Manager in Wilmington, NC!
This is an important position at our training location. The person will act as an ambassador for the franchise community and must be driven to exceed expectations setting the standards for the entire company.
- Live and teach the mission and vision of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring restaurant operations run smoothly,
- Making sure the guest is the number one priority
- Direct all activates pertaining to a clean, safe and attractive environment, the overall guest experience, staffing, discipline, payroll and repair and maintenance.
- The business will be managed by directing and holding the management and service production teams accountable for service and operations excellence.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- A passion for mentoring and developing others
- A solid track record in achieving financial results
- Must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The General Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all times
- Great Work/Life Balance
- Off Every Sunday!
- Paid Vacation
Apply Now-General Manager located in Wilmington, NC
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to adele@geckohospitality.Com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Adele began her career in a full-service casual chain restaurant. She worked her way up from an entry-level position to a Service Manager and eventually became the mentor of the FOH training program, as well as supporting the training for four other locations. During this time, she helped open and staff new locations. Because of her experiences, she understands the urgency that surrounds the hiring process.
She then worked for a Healthcare Food Services Contract Company as a Retail Services Manager. Always driving for success, she gained skills in menu development, retail design, and marketing. Once again, she was called on to support over 20 locations by hosting monthly marketing calls, site visits, and opening new account locations.
Adele has never lost her focus on service. Her management style is fair, inclusive, and business minded. She has a strong attention to detail and enjoys helping others achieve their goals.
Adele is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with her family, watching her kids play sports, and cooking with her husband.