Woodbridge, VA 22191 US
We are seeking a General Manager - Entertainment Venue to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the retail sales team.
New opening, entertainment venue, 40,000 sq. foot with activities, events and F&B
General Manager with F&B/entertainment experience is ideal for this role.
Rapid growth - track to a multi-unit role.
Base salary $85,000 +
$100K total comp
National franchise brand operated through a local franchise owner.
2 new openings in the next several months
- Supervise team of managers and employees
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Focus on safety protocols
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in retail, hospitality entertainment, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
To apply for this General Manager position in Woodbridge, VA. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Resumes are treated confidentially.
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.