General Restaurant Manager - Restaurant Manager
Laurel, MS 39440
General Manager - Quick Service - Laurel, MS
We are searching for a General Manager who will take pride and ownership in our company! We are continuing to grow, and are looking for a leader to help bring success to our team. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity as a General Manager for our location in Laurel, MS Apply Today!
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Description: The General Manager will train and manage the restaurant staff and supervise and coordinate all related culinary activates; estimate food usages and purchase food; follow company recipes to ensure constant quality; establish top quality standards, guarantee proper equipment operation and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the restaurant. The General Manager directly supervises the restaurant staff with the responsibility for hiring, discipline, performance reviews and more. This position requires the General Manager to stick with all procedural guidelines set by the company. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with a center on customer service is essential to being successful in this role.
- Competitive Compensation
- 5-Day Work Week-Mostly Daytime Hours
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Matched 401(K)
- No Fryer’s
- No Alcohol Service
- Off Duty Meal Discounts
- The General Manager must have high volume restaurant management experience of at least 3 years
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must posses
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the General Manager
- The General Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now - General Manager located in Laurel, MS
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.