General manager - quick casual - No bar!
1707 MT Vernon Rd. South HIll, VA 23970 US
South Hill, VA
General manager – quick casual – No bar!
We are seeking a General Manager - Fast Casual/quick Casual to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
Top tier benefits
5 day week
General Manager opening for fast-casual/quick service, national brand operated through a premium franchise company.
Ideally the General Manager will have 2 years or more at the GM level.
- Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and manage kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
To learn more about this opening please send your resume by return email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes are treated with confidentiality.
Presented by Tom Bull with Gecko Hospitality
Meet Your Recruiter
Tom Bull, CPC
Tom Bull, CPC is the senior executive recruiter for Gecko Hospitality, Virginia and DC. Tom has a big background in restaurant operations with prior experience as DO for Applebee’s.
After joining Gecko in 2010 he has successfully developed an extensive client and candidate base throughout Washington DC and Virginia. Tom has received numerous awards for top performance during his career at Gecko. He receives frequent accolades from candidates and clients for his ability to fill job orders fast.
Tom’s experience in operations and recruiting provide a solid foundation allowing him to fill some of the most challenging positions, fast. He has connections at all levels within the restaurant segment from unit managers to Senior VP level operations, in addition to Executive Chefs and similar culinary roles.
Tom’s success is built on his ability to develop strong business relationships and works ethically with a high sense of urgency.