HR Director | Restaurant Experience
Flushing, NY US
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- High volume experience of 3+ years as the Human Resources Director is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Human Resources Director must possess
- The Human Resources Director must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The Human Resources Director must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Human Resources Director must have restaurant experience.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”