Kamloops, BC V2c 1w2
- To direct and control the Culinary Operations of the restaurant at an excellent level while maintaining and abiding by all standards, policies and/or procedures set forth by our company and any applicable government agencies.
- To maximize long-term profitability through excellent leadership. This includes, but is not limited to maintaining high morale within your team and executing/driving excellence in food quality, food preparation, cleanliness and the ongoing skills of your crew and management within the kitchen.
- Providing leadership, training and ongoing morale for a large culinary crew.
- Identifying skill and leadership potential in your crew and developing those exceptional individuals into management roles within our company.
- Full kitchen execution and managing quality assurance during high revenue periods.
- Inventory and inventory management.
- Expert scheduling.
- Managing and submitting periodic weekly and monthly reporting regarding labour cost, food cost, etc.
- Previous experience managing a large culinary team in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Previous experience managing the culinary team of a Premium Casual or Fine Dining restaurant.
- Food Safe Certified
- Experience with projection and management of inventory, food cost, labour, variable costs, prep charts, other.
- Knowledge and consistent compliance of government health and safety standards.
- Proven Leadership Skills - people development and motivation, technical culinary skills training, policy and procedure management, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Self-motivated/driven, positive/high energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming.
- Proven ability to achieve short and long term business goals.
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Danica Bennett has worked in the restaurant industry for 18 years. She started working full time at a young age and quickly fell in love with the industry. She considers herself extremely lucky to have been recruiting within the food service industry since 2010 and looks forward to meeting new people every day.
Danica supports Greg Bozek and Tim Stanton in British Columbia, Alberta and Upstate New York.