Warwick, RI 02887
Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Our Company is searching for a Hospitality Restaurant Manager that is all about sports, great food, family and friends! if you desire to work for a company that values you as an employee, Apply Today for our location in Warwick, RI. There are three factors you will need to know about us; Wings, Ale and Entertainment. Why do those three factors matter to us so much you may ask? We create our own homemade wing sauces, have the top-notch ale’s, and more than enough TV’s to watch the games on. Our concept first started in Northern United States about 10 years ago, with over 15 locations and continuing to expand across the U.S. We provide excellent service; even better food and we want our Hospitality Restaurant Manager to be the best of all. We’re constantly raising the stakes, delivering the ultimate experience for our followers, and it’s our people bringing the experience to life. Don’t miss this thrilling career opportunity as a Hospitality Restaurant Manager for our location in Warwick, RI.
Title of Position: Hospitality Restaurant Manager
Job Description: This Hospitality Restaurant Manager position requires previous experience within casual dining. The Hospitality Restaurant Manager will be in charge of supervising and directing BOH staff activities. This individual will make sure the Restaurant conditions are clean and sanitary at all times. The Hospitality Restaurant Manager will maintain accounting and administrative duties including BOH food / labor cost according to company policy. The right candidate must be able to stand and be mobile for a 12-hour shift, and also be able to lift 25-50 lbs. Though the overall operation of the Restaurant is the largest portion of the job for the Hospitality Restaurant Manager, the position will also require the ability to properly communicate with the entire restaurant including the FOH. Focusing on friendly, efficient guest service.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Vacation Pay
- Job Advancement
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Hospitality Restaurant Manager in a high volume restaurant
- The Hospitality Restaurant Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development and mentoring of others
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts is a must for the Hospitality Restaurant Manager
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Hospitality Restaurant Manager
- The Hospitality Restaurant Manager should act as a “brand ambassador” for our company at all times
Apply Now-Hospitality Restaurant Manager located in Warwick, RI