Hotel Assistant Controller
2540 Cleveland Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113 Roseville, MN 55113
Hotel Assistant Controller
Full Service Hotel
If you are driven and results oriented and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply Today for the Assistant Controller position in Roseville, MN. We employ outstanding employees who provide exceptional customer service to our guests and the communities we serve. Our company is the leader in management of restaurants, hotels, and real estate, and our employees reflect such values. Apply Today for a position as our Assistant Controller in Roseville, MN.
Title of Position: Assistant Controller
Job Description: The Assistant Controller is responsible for the daily operation of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Income Journal, General Cashiering, Taxes and internal controls. The Assistant Controller is responsible for all ensuring the proper and timely billing of all receivables, including individual, group, and credit cards and must follow through and document all written and verbal collection efforts for all accounts receivable. The Assistant Controller must establish and oversee internal control procedures. The Assistant Controller responds to all inquiries regarding accounts receivable. Researches charge backs and disputed charges and maintains the Direct Bill Authorization File and ensures that the proper procedures are followed to approve new direct bill accounts. The Assistant Controller also prepares daily Food and Beverage income audit and maintains control of restaurant and lounge guest checks and ensures proper accounting of Food and Beverage gratuity reporting.
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- And Many More!
- The Assistant Controller must have hotel accounting background, especially experience in Daily Income Audit process, cash reconciliation and write-off of allowances
- The Assistant Controller must maintain accurate accounts receivable and collection activities
- The Assistant Controller must have knowledge in period-end financial close processes
- Detail oriented and strong Microsoft Excel skills is a requirement for the Assistant Controller
- The Assistant Controller must have an understanding of hotel financial statements to provide support in explaining key variances
- Experience in hotel Accounting software is preferred for the Assistant Controller
Apply Now- Assistant Controller located in Roseville, MN.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Amanda has a background in restaurant operations, having worked for Texas Roadhouse for over 5 years. Starting as a host, she climbed the ladder up to restaurant manager and training coordinator. She loves the hospitality business! Her passions for hiring, training, and networking will help her in her new career as a recruiter and she is eager and excited to utilize her talents while she builds client and candidate relationships!
Amanda graduated from North Dakota State University in 2016 with a degree in psychology. She currently resides in her hometown of West Fargo, North Dakota with her husband, Luke and their puppy, Fred. In her free time, Amanda likes to travel, go to concerts, be at the lake, and spend as much time as she can with her family and friends.