Hotel Assistant General Manager
111 Nationwide Blvd Columbus, Ohio 43215 Columbus, OH 43215
Assistant General Manager
Fully Renovated Hotel
Our company is in search of an Assistant General Manager with the ability to stay organized and manage a large team of professionals. If this sounds like the Assistant General Manager career you would like, Apply Today for our location in Columbus, Ohio as this dream career will not last long! Situated in a prime location close to some of the most tourist friendly areas in the United States, our stylishly updated guest rooms, dedicated concierge floors, and an experienced sales and events team exceed many guests expectations. Considered one of the top 3 Hotels in the area, we are perfect for weekend getaways, business conferences and even weddings. Our award winning accommodations pamper guests after long days of sight seeing and exploring. If you are an Assistant General Manager looking for a new and exciting career, Apply today at our location in Columbus, Ohio!
Title of Position: Assistant General Manager
Job Description: The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the oversight, management and continued growth of this fully renovated hotel.The AGM role requires vigorous building of revenues through increasing capacity utilization. Considerable experience in web based and social media marketing are nearly essential. In addition to maximizing revenue, the Assistant General Manager must standardize operating procedures, stimulate a high level of quality guest service and develop staff.
- Competitive Salary
- Basic Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Bonus Program
- Life Insurance
- The Assistant General Manager must 5 years of experience as General Manager or Director of Hotel Operations plus additional background as Director of Sales & Marketing in the hospitality industry
- The Assistant General Manager must have 5 plus years’ experience in a hospitality role, 3-5 years’ experience in F&B, plus prior staff management experience
- The Assistant General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a management capacity
- Knowledge of Internet marketing strategy and implementation is a requirement for the Assistant General Manager
- The Assistant General Manager must have Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
Apply Now – Assistant General Manager located in Columbus, Ohio.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to email@example.com.
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Rob Wallace has held Executive Level Management positions during his extensive career in the Hospitality Industry with hotel brands such as Red Roof Inns, Renaissance Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn and Hampton Inns and Suites.
Drawing on over 30 years of Hotel Operations experience from General Manager to Executive Vice President roles, as well as serving on numerous industry related boards, his background provides the perfect foundation to partner with Clients and Candidates to find the perfect opportunity to achieve operations excellence.
Rob is a resident of Columbus, Ohio and is joining Gecko Hospitality Executive as a franchise partner for Southern Ohio. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 614-570-6166.