2540 Cleveland Avenue North, Roseville, MN 55113 Roseville, MN 55113 US
Full Service Hotel
If you are driven and results oriented and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply Today for the Hotel Controller position in Roseville, MN. We employ outstanding employees who provide exceptional customer service to our customers and the communities we serve. Our company is the leader in management of restaurants, hotels, and real estate, and our employees reflect such values. Apply Today for a position as our Hotel Controller in Roseville, MN.
Title of Position: Hotel Controller
Job Description: The Hotel Controller is responsible for the daily operation of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Income Journal, General Cashiering, Taxes and internal controls. The Controller is responsible for all ensuring the proper and timely billing of all receivables, including individual, group, and credit cards and must follow through and document all written and verbal collection efforts for all accounts receivable. The Controller must establish and oversee internal control procedures. The Controller responds to all inquiries regarding accounts receivable. Researches chargebacks and disputed charges and maintains the Direct Bill Authorization File and ensures that the proper procedures are followed to approve new direct bill accounts. The Controller also prepares daily Food and Beverage income audit and maintains control of restaurant and lounge guest checks and ensures proper accounting of Food and Beverage gratuity reporting.
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- And Many More!
- The Hotel Controller must have at least 5 years of hotel accounting and planning experience which should include property-based responsibility and daily Income Audit processes, cash reconciliation and write-off of allowances
- The Hotel Controller must maintain accurate accounts receivable and collection activities
- The Hotel Controller must have knowledge in period-end financial close processes
- Detail oriented and strong Microsoft Excel skills is a requirement for the Hotel Controller
- The Hotel Controller must have an understanding of hotel financial statements to provide support in explaining key variances
- Experience in hotel Accounting software is preferred for the Hotel Controller
- Hotel acquisition experience to include on-boarding new properties is a requirement for the Hotel Controller
Apply Now-Corporate Hotel Controller located in Roseville, MN.
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Amanda has a background in restaurant operations, having worked for Texas Roadhouse for over 5 years. Starting as a host, she climbed the ladder up to restaurant manager and training coordinator. She loves the hospitality business! Her passions for hiring, training, and networking will help her in her new career as a recruiter and she is eager and excited to utilize her talents while she builds client and candidate relationships!
Amanda graduated from North Dakota State University in 2016 with a degree in psychology. She currently resides in her hometown of West Fargo, North Dakota with her husband, Luke and their puppy, Fred. In her free time, Amanda likes to travel, go to concerts, be at the lake, and spend as much time as she can with her family and friends.