Hotel Corporate Sales Manager
8787 Reeder Road, Overland Park, KS 66214 Overland Park, KS 66211 US
We are seeking a highly motivated Hotel Corporate Sales Manager to join one of our properties in the Overland Park area! He/She should be an experienced hotel sales person, comfortable with sales calls and going out into the community. The Hotel Corporate Sales Manager will have strong knowledge of our facility and be able to sell our services (restaurant, hotel, banquets) to businesses, with a strong emphasis on rooms. The person in this Hotel Corporate Sales Manager position will respond to inquiries from customers and prospects along with making solicitation calls to potential new clients. This individual will prepare proposals for group bookings and conduct tours of our property with potential clients/guests. The Hotel Corporate Sales Manager will inform other departments in the hotel of upcoming events and work with them to properly prepare. Working with our Director of Sales, the Hotel Corporate Sales Manager will participate in developing and implementing marketing plans for the property along with providing input on special promotions and other methods to increase occupancy. The Hotel Corporate Sales Manager will also follow up on guest satisfaction levels and keep track of the activities of our competition in the area.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Hotel Sales Manager experience
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate sales experience preferred
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
Apply Today - Hotel Corporate Sales Manager in Overland Park, Kansas!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.