Hotel Director of Sales - Iconic Houston Hotel
Houston, TX 77005
- Benefit Packages- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Competitive Salary
- Aggressive Bonus Plan
- Travel Benefits
- And Many More!
- The Director of Sales should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Director of Sales
- The Director of Sales must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Director of Sales must have
- A Director of Sales must have proven sales experience of 3+ years
Chris Jensen, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Christopher Jensen is the Hospitality Franchise partner for North Texas. Christopher partners directly with Hotels, Resorts, and Country Clubs throughout North Texas. Christopher has experience recruiting for a variety of positions including President/COO, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales, and Assistant General Manager, just to name a few.
Before joining forces with Gecko, Christopher spent over 20 years working in the Hospitality Industry. During his tenure with Gecko, Christopher has taken his extensive industry knowledge along with his professional, yet highly competitive mindset and has successfully put it to work for multiple clients.
“When it comes to partnering with clients, I like to visit with them on-site and in-person. This gives me the opportunity to meet the team and learn the culture. Armed with this knowledge, I apply a finely tuned process to ensure that I am only sending candidates that the client wants to hire.”