Hotel Executive Housekeeper
Raleigh, NC 27609 US
Hotel Executive Housekeeper
Are you an Executive Housekeeper looking for a fulfilling career with an industry-leading hotel? Do you have what it takes to lead employees to success? If this sounds like the position for you, apply to join our team at our location in Raleigh, NC. Our history of hospitality continues to inspire us to always provide a warm and inviting experience for our guests. Our hotel is designed with comfort, function, and welcoming amenities in mind for our guests to work and rest better. If this sounds like the perfect career for you, apply today at our location in Raleigh, NC. This is not an opportunity you want to miss!
As a highly visible member of the property’s Leadership Team, the Executive Housekeeper serves as a key support resource to the operation. Working in close partnership with other department heads, the Executive Housekeeper will ensure that the highest standards for cleanliness, safety, and sanitation are maintained throughout the hotel. The Executive Housekeeper will be accountable for managing and coordinating the resources, tasks, requirements, systems, and processes related to housekeeping and laundry operations, as well as creating an energized and positive work environment that results in the delivery of exceptional guest service.
· Competitive Starting Salary
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· The Executive Housekeeper must be able to move, lift, carry, push and pull objects weighing less than or equal to 25 lbs. without assistance
· The Executive Housekeeper position requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Rooms and Housekeeping departments
· Trust, honesty, integrity, and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Executive Housekeeper
· The Executive Housekeeper must have schedule flexibility and the ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
· The Executive Housekeeper must have a minimum of 4 years of hotel experience in all aspects of housekeeping and a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
Meet Your Recruiter
Offering over 30 years of industry specific experience in upscale and luxury hotels both in a resort setting and city market, Chris brings expert insight to his clients by truly understanding their needs in order to match them with the right candidate.
Chris held Executive Committee status at several locations and has a solid understanding of what is expected from the various disciplines within hospitality. His years of service in this industry has also left him with a large network of contacts and connections. Chris has the demonstrated ability to find the perfect candidate by uncovering the ‘why’ behind his clients true needs. His talents encompass coaching for success, interviewing, negotiating, relationship building, and problem solving skills. Chris thrives on the success of finding the ‘perfect match’ for both his client and the talented hospitality professionals he works with.