Hotel Front Office Manager
1628 Chestnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Philadelphia, PA 19103
Now searching for a Hotel Front Office Manager in Philadelphia!
The Hotel Front Office Manager will oversee the service staff of our Full Service Property in Philadelphia. He/she will set work schedules, assign projects, train new hires, and create a positive & fun environment for our team. The Front Office Manager will work with other departments within the property to ensure all guests are satisfied with their stay and handle any guest complaints/issues which arise. This individual will also oversee arrangements for all Special Attention, Long Stay, or VIP guests at our property. The Front Office Manager will monitor all nightly audit functions along with daily outstanding balance reports, credit reports, deposits, etc. We’re searching for a Front Office Manager who has experience with monitoring online reviews on various travel booking sites, such as Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tripadvisor, etc.
- Minimum of 3+ years of current Hotel Front Office Manager at a Full Service property with over 200 rooms
- Extensive experience with handling cash, proper accounting procedures, and general administrative tasks
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review reports and oversee activities of subordinates
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations
- Must have experience with hotel communication and telephone systems
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hourly staff
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Apply Today - Hotel Front Office Manager in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.