Hotel General Manager - Business and Casual
Dallas, TX 75202
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Advancement Opportunities with a Rapid Growth Company
- Continuous Training
- The General Manager should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer/client focus
- A minimum of five to seven years’ experience as a hotel General Manager is required
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service-related goals
- The General Manager must possess the ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- CHA Preferred
Chris Jensen, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Christopher Jensen is the Hospitality Franchise partner for North Texas. Christopher partners directly with Hotels, Resorts, and Country Clubs throughout North Texas. Christopher has experience recruiting for a variety of positions including President/COO, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales, and Assistant General Manager, just to name a few.
Before joining forces with Gecko, Christopher spent over 20 years working in the Hospitality Industry. During his tenure with Gecko, Christopher has taken his extensive industry knowledge along with his professional, yet highly competitive mindset and has successfully put it to work for multiple clients.
“When it comes to partnering with clients, I like to visit with them on-site and in-person. This gives me the opportunity to meet the team and learn the culture. Armed with this knowledge, I apply a finely tuned process to ensure that I am only sending candidates that the client wants to hire.”