Hotel General Manager
Burlington, NC 05401 US
Hotel General Manager - Select Service, Burlington, NC
We are seeking a seasoned and professional Hotel General Manager for our Select Service hotel located in the vibrant city of Burlington, NC. As a leader in the hospitality industry, we prioritize experience, solutions, and credibility. We believe in providing top-notch service to our guests and cultivating a positive work environment for our team.
- Oversee all aspects of hotel operations including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development.
- Maintain the highest standards of customer service by creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Ensure compliance with company and brand policies, procedures, and standards.
- Develop, implement, and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength.
- Establish hotel business plan by leveraging IHG resources, market survey data and knowledge about local area competition
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Hotel General Manager within the hospitality industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related field is preferred but not required.
- Proven track record of team management, organizational and coaching skills.
- Strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Fluent in IHG brand service culture and have received brand training is preferred.
Why Join Us?
With us, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact in the hospitality industry. We're committed to providing solutions and services that meet the highest standards. Our extensive experience and focus on growth provide a supportive environment where you can thrive.
Meet Your Recruiter
With hospitality experience all over the Southeast, including over a decade in management, Andrew uses his natural leadership skills and diverse experience in hospitality to leverage candidates into positions where they will not only thrive, but help their team grow. His commitment to improvement earned him a degree in Business Management, Administration, & Operations, as well as continuing education in hospitality and tourism management and athletic operations. Andrew's ability to put teammates in positions to succeed developed early from time spent in leadership roles in collegiate team sports as player and coach. His team-first attitude helped facilitate successful openings of luxury properties, thriving bar programs in high-volume venues, and craft cocktail spirit programs in fine dining establishments. Evident from his beginning as a dishwasher in school through his progression through various executive roles, Andrew's belief in being the hardest working person in the room shines through for the team.