Hotel General Manager
416 W Fox Farm Rd Cheyenne, WY 82007 Cheyenne, WY 82001 US
Now searching for a Hotel General Manager in Cheyenne!
We’re looking for an energetic, passionate Hotel General Manager at our property in the Cheyenne area! He/She will oversee and manage our property’s overall financial health including revenue management, accounts payable/receivable, payroll, cash handling, human resources, etc. The Hotel General Manager will work with other departments to create and manage the property’s operating budget. This individual will ensure our property is in compliance with franchise and company standards and work with our Director of Operations to implement any new standards or address any capital needs. Monitoring the recruitment, hiring, and training of all employees is a vital part of the Hotel General Manager role. Our Hotel General Manager will work with our Director of Operations to monitor changes in the local market along with tracking regional trends that could affect performance. This person will uphold all local, state, and federal laws along with upholding our brand standards.
- Minimum of 3-5 years current Hotel General Manager experience at a Limited/Select Service property
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.e. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Apply Today - Hotel General Manager in Cheyenne, Wyoming!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.