Hotel General Manager
Hotel General Manager
Our company is looking for a General Manager with a passion for hospitality and incredible leadership abilities. If this sounds like you, Apply Today at our location in Duluth, Minnesota! For our guests, our hotel brings the comforts of home to their business trips or vacation! If you are looking for an opportunity with a company and a hotel you can be proud of, we should talk! Do not miss this great opportunity to join our team as our General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Duluth, Minnesota.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, from day-to-day staff management to guest and client relations. The General Manager provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service expectations, maximizing operations, overall guest satisfaction to maximize full profitability. The General Manager must agree to comply with all Franchise standards, rules, and regulations as well as participate in all marketing and promotional activities.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Package
- Paid Vacation
- And Many More!
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service-related goals
- The General Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- The General Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the General Manager must have
- High volume experience of 3+ years as a General Manager is a must for this position
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the General Manager
Apply Now- General Manager located in Duluth, Minnesota
Craig Egan, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Craig Egan is the Gecko Executive Hospitality Recruiter for Minnesota. He has 31 years of experience in the restaurant business, with the last 11 years as a Multi-Unit Director and Vice President.
Before becoming a part of Gecko Hospitality, Craig successfully built top of the line management teams, while facilitating top level financial results as both a single unit operator as well as a multi-unit operator. Throughout his experience in the restaurant industry, Craig has ultimately prided himself on the relationships he has built with his employees and guests. His exceptional experience in strategic planning and customer service transfers perfectly to Gecko Hospitality. His ability to build great teams will be an asset in matching candidates perfectly with employers. Joining Gecko Hospitality has fulfilled a dream of owning his own business.
Craig started as a dish washer in a local café and with drive and motivation, elevated himself to the vice president of a restaurant chain, and now owner of his own business. He recently moved to Minnesota for a life on the lake with his wife Cindy, his son Jack, and his daughter Jordan.