Hotel General Manager
Route 422 & 1 Sipe Ave, Hershey, PA 17033 Hershey, PA 17033 US
Now searching for a Hotel General Manager in Hershey!
The Hotel General Manager will work to create and maintain a customer-focused hotel. He/she will oversee the process of ensuring consistent customer satisfaction through property quality and customer service according to Brand and Company goals. Our Hotel General Manager will supervise the development of our business plan along with making appropriate revisions to make sure budgets are being adhered to. The individual in the Hotel General Manager role will oversee the property’s revenue management and maximize sales/profit opportunities. This person will be hands-on with hiring and training staff and ensuring guest satisfaction is their top priority. Being able to go out in the community, participate in local events, and present/maintain a positive image of the property is a vital part of the Hotel General Manager position.
- Minimum of 3-5 years current Hotel General Manager experience
- Hilton-Branded experience preferred
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.e. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Apply Today - Hotel General Manager in Hershey, Pennsylvania!
Prior Limited Service General Manager experience is required for this opening.
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Karen Kern has worked in the Human Resource field her entire career. Karen is a goal-driven, results-oriented HR professional who consistently delivers value for clients and stakeholders at every level of the organization.
As a former Director of Human Resources with Marriott hotels, she possesses a solid understanding of the hotel industry. While hotels often incur high turnover, Karen found that totally unacceptable. Through her committed efforts, Karen was able to reduce turnover by 78% over a 10-year period by modifying the recruitment process, developing a mentoring program for new hires, integrating a supervisory training program, and organizing employee recognition programs.
Her LinkedIn recommendations provide testament to the high caliber of service she provides to her clients and candidates alike.