Hotel General Manager
530 W E Dekalb Pike, King of Prussia 19406 King of Prussia, PA 19406 US
Hotel General Manager needed!
We're searching for a Hotel General Manager at our property in the King of Prussia area! Our Hotel General Manager will make key decisions at our KoP property and help with the elimination of obstacles preventing the property from achieving desired results. He/She will work with our executive team to develop, plan, and implement goals for our property. The Hotel General Manager will coordinate department/division (Sales, HR, Engineering, etc.) activities to improve operational efficiency. The person in this Hotel General Manager position will work to prepare an annual budget with department heads to ensure they property is on track to meet/exceed set financial goals. This individual will monitor sales and revenue of the property to determine variances and assess what steps need to be taken to hit preset goals. The ability to create an environment in which all employees are able to reach their full potential is a vital part of the Hotel General Manager role.
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as Hotel General Manager in a select service property
- Prior Hilton-branded experience preferred
- Experience in the Philadelphia & King of Prussia Markets a plus
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.E. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Apply Today - Hotel General Manager in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania!
Marty Tarabar , CPC
Marty Tarabar is a Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for 7 states. After 12 plus years of experience as a partner with Gecko Hospitality, Marty has really honed his skills to find the best possible position for each of the great candidates he works with. He has brought on, trained and developed a strong team of recruiters to support his franchise territories.
Marty started in the business very young and from the ground up. Dishwashing at the local diner was his way of financing his many travels. As a Boy Scout, Marty traveled to Japan, Israel and across the United States twice before the age of 17. Since then Marty has worked for Bennigan's, The Office and Charlie Brown's, TGI Friday's and Applebee's as a General Manager, Training General Manager and a District Manager. Marty also worked as a Food Service Manager for Genuardi Family Markets, a division of Safeway and was a guest speaker at the National Home Meal Replacement Seminar.
After many years on the road, Marty and his wife, Jill, settled in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where they are enjoying the life of empty nesters. Their son, Jacob, works for Marty and handles the states of Arkansas and Delaware. Daughter, Dayna, has joined as a recruiter assistant for Colorado.
Now that he has made his final career change Marty has much more time to devote to his many activities with synagogue and choir. He is a lifetime Red Cross Blood Donor (over 60 pints donated so far) and regularly volunteers his cooking skills for charitable events.