Hotel General Manager
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Hotel General Manager
Pittsburgh, PA – Branded Hotel
Exciting career opportunities with our management company in the Pittsburgh area. We have running history of management, marketing and development of Full Service, Focused Service and Upscale hotels. Our Managers are expected to be entrepreneurial, self-starters that thrive on achieving results well above that of the competition. Responsible for managing the hotel's operation and maintaining established cost, quality and guest service standards in order to ensure superior service and maximize profits and property results. We are seeking a hardworking, dedicated, service/results-oriented professional Hotel General Manager. Don’t miss this great opportunity as our General Manager, Apply Today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: General Manager
Job Responsibilities: The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of operations of the hotel, from day-to-day staff management to guest and client relations. The General Manager provides leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service expectations; maximizing operations, overall guest satisfaction to maximize full profitability. The General Manager must make a daily report showing all income received, rooms rented, rates received for each room and expenses incurred, together with making any other necessary reports to record all income and expenses and to adequately verify the same. The General Manager must agree to comply with all Franchise standards, rules, and regulations as they are presented and informed of them and participate in all marketing and promotional activities as they are presented and informed of the same.
- Bonus Plan
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Major Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Base Salary – ($75,000 - $95,000 DOE)
- The General Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Minimum two years’ experience as a Hotel Manager is necessary for the General Manager
- The General Manager must have a proven track record in the hotel industry demonstrating achievement of outstanding profit and guest service related goals
- A Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field is required for the General Manager
- The General Manager must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Apply Now- General Manager located in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Divisions
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.