Hotel Group Sales Manager
Houston, TX 77005
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- And Many More!
- The Group Sales Manager must have at least 3 years’ experience in this field
- The Group Sales Manager must be passionate about, and thrive on, the development of others
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Group Sales Manager
- The Group Sales Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Group Sales Manager should always act as a “brand ambassador” for our company
Chris Jensen, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Christopher Jensen is the Hospitality Franchise partner for North Texas. Christopher partners directly with Hotels, Resorts, and Country Clubs throughout North Texas. Christopher has experience recruiting for a variety of positions including President/COO, General Manager, Director of Food & Beverage, Director of Sales, and Assistant General Manager, just to name a few.
Before joining forces with Gecko, Christopher spent over 20 years working in the Hospitality Industry. During his tenure with Gecko, Christopher has taken his extensive industry knowledge along with his professional, yet highly competitive mindset and has successfully put it to work for multiple clients.
“When it comes to partnering with clients, I like to visit with them on-site and in-person. This gives me the opportunity to meet the team and learn the culture. Armed with this knowledge, I apply a finely tuned process to ensure that I am only sending candidates that the client wants to hire.”