Hotel Regional Director of Operations
Harrisburg, PA 17102
Hotel Regional Director of Operations $70 - 75k
Apply Now - Harrisburg, PA
We are on the hunt for a Regional Director of Operations based in the Harrisburg area! This individual will oversee 4-7 hotels in the market, providing support & guidance to our General Managers and Hotel Management staff. Reporting to the President of our company, our Regional Director of Operations will show they are hands-on with their leadership and ensure revenue is maximized at our properties while expenses are controlled. The ability to ensure brand standards are being maintained at our properties is a vital part of this Regional Director of Operation position. The Regional Director of Operations will establish priorities for each of our properties and be leading operational projects, any renovation improvements, and budget development.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of current Regional/Multi-Property Hotel Management experience
- Experience with branded limited service hotels preferred
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and development of Managers and General Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.E. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Apply Today - Hotel Regional Director of Operations in the Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area!
Marty Tarabar , CPC
Marty Tarabar is a Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for 7 states. After 13 plus years of experience as a partner with Gecko Hospitality, Marty has really honed his skills to find the best possible position for each of the great candidates he works with. He has brought on, trained and developed a strong team of recruiters to support his franchise territories.
Marty started in the business very young and from the ground up. Dishwashing at the local diner was his way of financing his many travels. As a Boy Scout, Marty traveled to Japan, Israel and across the United States twice before the age of 17. Since then Marty has worked for Bennigan's, The Office and Charlie Brown's, TGI Friday's and Applebee's as a General Manager, Training General Manager and a District Manager. Marty also worked as a Food Service Manager for Genuardi Family Markets, a division of Safeway and was a guest speaker at the National Home Meal Replacement Seminar.
After many years on the road, Marty and his wife, Jill, settled in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where they are enjoying the life of empty nesters. Their son, Jacob, works for Marty and handles the states of Arkansas and Delaware. Daughter, Dayna, has joined as a recruiter assistant for Colorado.
Now that he has made his final career change Marty has much more time to devote to his many activities with synagogue and choir. He is a lifetime Red Cross Blood Donor (over 60 pints donated so far) and regularly volunteers his cooking skills for charitable events.