Hotel Regional Director of Sales
10220 Regency Cir, Omaha, NE 68114 Omaha, NE 68101
Hotel Regional Director of Sales needed for Eastern Nebraska!
At this time we’re searching for an experienced Hotel Regional Director of Sales to oversee our properties in the Omaha area! He/She will lead all sales efforts for our hotels in the market. The Hotel Regional Director of Sales will manage our sales teams at our different properties and develop sales & marketing strategies to increase bookings. The Hotel Regional Director of Sales will be responsible for creating and implementing different metrics to measure accountability for their employees. The individual in this The Hotel Regional Director of Sales will report on sales initiatives to our executive and ways our company can resolve areas of improvement. The ability to identify, hire, train, and develop talented sales managers and hourly employees is a vital part of the Hotel Regional Director of Sales. The Hotel Regional Director of Sales should have prior experience with creating Competition Analysis reports for properties locally along with an entire region. The Hotel Regional Director of Sales should be able to develop, administer, and interpret appropriate and necessary information for marketing decisions.
- Minimum of 4+ years of current Hotel Director of Sales experience; multi-property oversight a plus
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including revenue management, sales management, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong outside sales skills
- Extensive experience with account management
- Excellent e-commerce sales along with knowledge of research, prospecting, and venue booking
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Track record of developing strategies to successfully drive revenue
- Extensive knowledge of forecasting sales and analyzing results to plan for future budgets
- Must have solid experience and knowledge of sales skills and revenue management
- Hands-on with recruiting, training, and motivating staff
Apply Today - Hotel Regional Director of Sales in Omaha, Nebraska!
Marty Tarabar , CPC
Marty Tarabar is a Gecko Hospitality Franchise Partner for 7 states. After 13 plus years of experience as a partner with Gecko Hospitality, Marty has really honed his skills to find the best possible position for each of the great candidates he works with. He has brought on, trained and developed a strong team of recruiters to support his franchise territories.
Marty started in the business very young and from the ground up. Dishwashing at the local diner was his way of financing his many travels. As a Boy Scout, Marty traveled to Japan, Israel and across the United States twice before the age of 17. Since then Marty has worked for Bennigan's, The Office and Charlie Brown's, TGI Friday's and Applebee's as a General Manager, Training General Manager and a District Manager. Marty also worked as a Food Service Manager for Genuardi Family Markets, a division of Safeway and was a guest speaker at the National Home Meal Replacement Seminar.
After many years on the road, Marty and his wife, Jill, settled in beautiful Bucks County, Pennsylvania, where they are enjoying the life of empty nesters. Their son, Jacob, works for Marty and handles the states of Arkansas and Delaware. Daughter, Dayna, has joined as a recruiter assistant for Colorado.
Now that he has made his final career change Marty has much more time to devote to his many activities with synagogue and choir. He is a lifetime Red Cross Blood Donor (over 60 pints donated so far) and regularly volunteers his cooking skills for charitable events.