Hotel Regional Manager
Wytheville VA 24382 Wytheville, VA 24382 US
Hotel Regional Manager
We're searching for a Regional Manager to oversee operations at different properties in our market. Our Hotel Regional Manager will manage the overall day to day operations within the Region. This individual will oversee all Hotel General Managers along with indirectly overseeing property level staff. The Regional Manager will ensure established costs goals are hit along with quality standards being met/exceeded. We're searching for a hands-on Hotel Regional Manager who will develop a solid pipeline of talent and work to retain employees, fostering an environment of teamwork within the property and within the region. Our Hotel Regional Manager should possess some expertise in at least two major chains (Wymdham IHG, Hilton, Marriott). This individual should also have experience with multiple Property Management Systems (i.e.; Opera, OnQ, Visual Matrix, etc. ).
- A minimum of 5 years General Manager experience in a limited service hotel or 3 years in a regional or multi-unit hotel or combination
- Multi-Branded Hotel experience required
- Outstanding oral, written, and communication skills
- Solid track record of business and customer development
- Strong background in reservation sales, yield & revenue management
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and development of hotel staff and Managers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs essential
- College Degree preferred but not required
- Deep knowledge of HR requirements and regulatory agency requirements.
- Proven record of increasing all metrics, i.E. RevPar, GOP, GSS
Apply Today - Hotel Regional Manager / Taskforce Manager in the Harrisburg area!
Executive Recruiter | Hospitality Division
Eric Garland began his twenty year career in the hospitality industry while attending college. His career started as a Bellman with the Garden Plaza Hotel and he was quickly promoted to Front Office Manager soon after graduating. He enjoyed being involved in the renovation and conversion of the Garden Plaza to Doubletree by Hilton. He earned several Hilton certifications including System 21/On Q and Revenue Manager. Eric accelerated his career with some of the top brands in the hotel industry, advancing through the ranks as an Executive Housekeeper, Director of Sales, Assistant General Manager and then rapidly to General Manager! He enjoyed moving up with the companies and making great contributions. Recruiting for hotels is natural for Eric!