Hotel Restaurant Executive Chef
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Hotel Executive Chef
Full Service Hotel Located in Pittsburgh, PA
Like being part of a team? Are you a hands-on type of Chef that loves to be on the line and cooking? At this full service Hotel and Restaurant in Pittsburgh, PA. As our Executive Chef is responsible for developing and implementing the property strategy for all food service activities. Looking for a Hotel Restaurant Executive Chef with the ability to multi-task with speed and balance the needs of the restaurant and hotel. Our team operates with a hands-on approach at every level, integrated in our vision of delivering world-class service. The relationship that exists between our executive team and hotel associates nurtures a unique and comprehensive culture, ensuring we work as one unified entity, which translates into exceptional experiences for our guests. Don’t miss this great opportunity as an Executive Chef, Apply Today for our location in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title of Position: Executive Chef
Job Description: Our Executive Chef will demonstrate exceptional leadership skills by recruiting, training and mentoring the culinary staff. Responsibilities for the Executive Chef also include maintaining a safe, clean and professional kitchen at all times. Managing food cost, conducting proper inventories and product ordering will be the responsibility of the Executive Chef as well as coaching the sous chef to have an understanding of these responsibilities. The most important part of the Executive Chef position is ensuring every dish is delivered in a timely manner and exceeds guest expectations. Our Executive Chef will be devoted to culinary excellence and inspire the staff to do the same.
- Bonus Plan
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off – Vacation and Major Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Base Salary – ($95,000 - $110,000)
- The Executive Chef must possess 3-5 years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Executive Chef
- The Executive Chef must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
Apply Now – Executive Chef in Pittsburgh, PA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Partner | Restaurant & Hospitality Division
Joy has extensive experience within the Human Resources discipline which spans across several areas of HR. During her career, she has held several management roles in the large domestic and international firms, leading various human resources functions and has led large scale, cross divisional, projects. Her philosophy and focus is to help businesses utilize the Human Capital platform to take business performance to the next level.