San Francisco, CA
- The Housekeeper will complete daily, weekly, and monthly tasks working alongside a strong team of 5 to achieve a very high level of service and detail for multiple homes and properties.
- The Housekeeper must have the ability to anticipate and recognize the housekeeping needs of the estate with guidance and oversight from the Executive Housekeeper.
- The Housekeeper will also assist with special events held in the estate.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- The Housekeeper must possess the ability to maintain a high level of strict confidence and professionalism at all times.
- The Housekeeper must have excellent English communication skills (Verbal, Written, and Email).
- The Housekeeper must have a minimum of 3 years in the hospitality industry working in ultra-luxury and 5-star hotels or ultra-high net worth family estates.
- The Housekeeper must have flexibility in his/her schedule.
- The ability to work in a very team-oriented environment.
- We offer competitive wages for the best candidates.
- We offer insurance for medical, dental, and vision for you and your dependents.
- We also offer 401(k) retirement benefits
- We offer paid time off including vacation, sick leave and holiday time.
All candidates are required to pass a credit check, background check and personality profile testing before employment.
Charbel Atala, CPC
Franchise Partner | Hospitality Division
Joining Gecko Hospitality was a logical step for Charbel and Mahsa Atala. For more than ten years, their careers and experience have spanned across various professional industries such as travel tech, tourism, corporate law, and hospitality. As an attorney, Charbel focused on corporate and commercial matters, including regional and international mergers and acquisitions, hotel buyouts, private equity, joint ventures, corporate setups and employment matters. Mahsa, an accomplished hospitality and travel professional, led teams on how to strengthen their business performance metrics. She focused on identifying trends, anticipating needs and creating and implementing strategic plans to grow and expand the company. Equipped with a vast network and a passion for consistently meeting and exceeding customer expectations, Charbel and Mahsa are eager to gain the trust of both clients and candidates alike.