Human Resource Specialist | Italian Restaurants
New York, NY 10001 US
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- The Human Resource Specialist must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in HR, preferably in the restaurant industry.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures, as well as state and federal employment laws is required for the Human Resource Specialist
- The Human Resource Specialist must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment is required for the Human Resource Specialist
- The Human Resource Specialist must have proficiency in HR software and systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”