Human Resources & Office Manager â Start Up Restaurant Group
Los Angeles, CA 90001
Rapidly Growing Restaurant Group - Apply Now
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Our first restaurant opened up with one mission in mind: providing underserved areas in Southern California with access to healthier dining options at affordable prices. We created a concept and menu with no fried food, no preservatives, refined grains, or any artificial flavoring. Each meal that is bought goes towards helping areas under-served with healthy dining options. Our passion to help others has garnered national attention and investment, and we are ready to expand in the area. We currently have several locations open now, 3 under construction, and our goal is to have over dozen restaurants open in the next 12 months.
Job Description: We are seeking a HR & Office Manager with Restaurant experience. This position involves wearing multiple hats and impacting many areas of our rapidly growing company. The Human Resources & Office Manager will handle all HR functions including recruitment, benefits, compensation, performance management, along with legal and workers comp issues. He/she will partner with our legal department to ensure compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws as well as be the point of contact with all employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints. Our Human Resources and Office Manager will design, implement, and administer employee benefit programs such as 401K, medical, dental, and vision plans. The ability to create, design and implement incredible culture initiatives to build and maintain morale is an important part of this Human Resources & Office Manager role. Another vital part of this position is onboarding new hires, including the completion of employment agreement, Benefit sign up/distribution of company handbook, First week scheduling, setting up e-mail, business cards, access to boxes, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, Dental, and more
- Outstanding work environment
- Retirement options
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources within a restaurant environment preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in various PC applications including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Must have extensive knowledge of local, state, and federal laws & regulations concerning employment (discrimination, harassment, wages, etc.)
- Outstanding oral, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees, from Executive-level to hourly-level
- Computer proficiency and experience in converting hard copy files into more efficient systems
Apply Today - Human Resources & Office Manager in Los Angeles, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.