Human Resources Manager
Waimea, HI 96743 US
Human Resources Manager
Are you a Human Resources Manager looking to further your career? We are seeking a Human Resources Manager candidate with a hospitality background and a proven track record in talent management. Apply Today for our location on the Kohala Coast, HI. Our history of hospitality continues to inspire us to always provide a warm and inviting experience for our guests. Our hotel is designed with comfort, function, and amenities in mind for our guests to work and rest better. If you are searching for a fulfilling career as a Human Resources Manager with endless possibilities on the Kohala Coast, HI. area, Apply Today!
Title of Position: Human Resources Manager
Compensation: $70k to $78k annual salary
Job Description: This position as a Human Resources Manager will provide hands-on and strategic opportunities to plan, direct and coordinate all human resources activities. The Human Resources Manager oversees all functional areas of human resources including recruitment and staffing, compensation programs, staff training and professional development, organizational development, performance management, employee relations, legal compliance, policy development, personnel recordkeeping, and HR information systems.
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Heath Insurance Package
- High volume experience of 3+ years as the Human Resources Manager is a must for this position
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Human Resources Manager must possess
- The Human Resources Manager must have a proven track record in assisting the company in the achievement of solid financial results
- The Human Resources Manager must live by a guest orientated philosophy and show honesty and integrity in all things
- The Human Resources Manager must have strong interpersonal skills and be an excellent communicator
Apply Now - Human Resources Manager located on the Kohala Coast, HI!
Meet Your Recruiter
Jason Trim’s career, spanning over 30 years in the hospitality and service industry, started with humble beginnings at a local golf course. Through the years he has worked with several Destination Resorts and High-End Golf Clubs where he has gained deep experience in a variety of operations. As a Hospitality General Manager, Jason’s experience in all operating departments is extensive. Jason is a Certified Club Manager (CCM), and a Class ‘A’ PGA Golf Professional.
Jason has a wide-ranging background in Food & Beverage operations covering all types and sizes of venues, from poolside casual cafes to luxurious private club dining. He prides himself in building great teams and finding the right fit for the right position.
When not working Jason enjoys golf, time with the family at the beach, and the always amazing Hawaii sunsets.