Kitchen Manager | Bakery 230am -1030am shift
Bound Brook, NJ 08805 US
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- The Kitchen Manager must have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage a team is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen manager must have strong knowledge of food safety regulations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen manager must be proficient in budgeting and inventory management
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”