Kitchen Manager | Casual Dining | Salary up to $60k
Lincoln, NE US
Casual Theme - Culinary Leader
If you are a Kitchen Manager devoted to operational and culinary brilliance, with a passion for customer service and excited by the opportunity of future growth with our company, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today for our location in Lincoln, NE. Our Company started out in Minnesota in the late 90’s and have grown to incorporate over 30 restaurants in almost 15 states. As the Kitchen Manager for our Company, you will have to maintain the standard, consistency and quality of what makes our restaurant what it is today. If you are looking forward to a career as a Kitchen Manager in Lincoln, NE, we are seeking a professional just like you!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the entire operation of the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager is expected to preserve the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager is also accountable for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and manufacturing time standards. The Kitchen Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the required guidelines associated with health and safety requirements.
· Competitive Base Salaries
· Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
· Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
· 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
· Paid Vacation
· Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
· Relocation Allowances for Managers
· 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
· The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager Located in Lincoln, NE.
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, Gecko Hospitality has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Terms of Service are available at https://www.geckohospitality.com/terms
Message and data rates may apply, depending on your mobile phone service plan. For more help reply “HELP” to your texts or you can opt-out by replying STOP
Meet Your Recruiter
Tara Gates joined the Gecko Hospitality team as a Restaurant Recruiter in 2014. As a Recruiter, Tara has been very successful in connecting top talent candidates with successful corporate restaurants. She has mastered the craft of engaging candidates on a personal level, coordinating interviews with the clients, as well as determining the hiring needs and fulfilling the position with candidates that excel expectations set forth by the client. She attributes this to her 20+ years of experience managing different types of restaurant settings from privately owned upscale facilities, banquet, to casual corporate environments.
In addition to being a Recruiter, Tara is an adventurous risk taker and thrill seeker and has a passion for living on the edge. She enjoys four wheeling, rock climbing, white water rafting and traveling. Tara attended Penn State University and was an All Star Track and Cross Country runner.