Kitchen Manager | Casual Fun! Benefits, Bonus and Growth!
Linden, NJ US
- 401K plan
- Paid Vacation
- Broad choice of health care options for Medical, Dental and Vision, with a variety of coverage and premiums to meet the needs of a diverse workforce
- Meal discounts and quarterly allowance to entertain friends and family
- Company paid life insurance; also take advantage of our low group rates to purchase additional life insurance for you or your spouse
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Performance Based Bonuses reward your ability to build sales and deliver profits. Managers have an opportunity to earn bonus monthly.
- Advancement Opportunities, Managers who consistently deliver results will have the opportunity to fast track into General Manager and Regional Director Positions.
- 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
- A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the work place and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Meet Your Recruiter
Georgia Westwood, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Georgia Westwood recognizes the importance of "doing what you love and loving what you do;" she thrives on being a part of others achievements. This, coupled with an extensive Restaurant Director background, gives her an edge in this competitive recruiting world! Georgia's career in hospitality started in 1998 with Metromedia Restaurant Group, where she developed and spent ten years. In August 2008, Georgia joined Havana Central as Director of Training and Development and was instrumental to their growth.
In 2013, Georgia joined Gecko Hospitality New York. She is a native New York girl and looks forward to continuing to work and build the New York market.
“I loved my jobs, and if I can give someone else the same experience of waking up every day happy to get to work, then I’ve done my job… and it’s a fabulous day!”