Kitchen Manager | Culinary Leader | Salary to $60k
Cedar Rapids, IA 50402 US
Casual Theme - Culinary Leader
Cedar Rapids, IA
If you are a Kitchen Manager devoted to operational and culinary brilliance, with a passion for customer service and excited by the opportunity of future growth with our company, then this is the opportunity for you! Apply today for our location in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our Company started out in Minnesota in the late 90’s and have grown to incorporate over 30 restaurants in almost 15 states. As the Kitchen Manager for our Company, you will have to maintain the standard, consistency and quality of what makes our restaurant what it is today. If you are looking forward to a career as a Kitchen Manager in the Cedar Rapids, IA area, we are seeking a professional just like you!
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: Our Kitchen Manager will be responsible for various duties and responsibilities including overseeing the entire operation of the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager is expected to preserve the highest food quality for our guests. The Kitchen Manager is also accountable for supervising and training the kitchen staff, overseeing all phases of food production, inventory, food safety and service and manufacturing time standards. The Kitchen Manager must also ensure the kitchen area meets the required guidelines associated with health and safety requirements.
· Competitive Base Salaries
· Long Term Incentive Plan for General Managers
· Quarterly Bonus Programs for all levels of Management
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life insurance, and Flex Spending
· 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability
· Paid Vacation
· Ongoing Management Development and Annual Reviews
· Relocation Allowances for Managers
· 3 plus years of restaurant management experience in a high-volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
· A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
· A strong understanding of restaurant P&L statements is required for the Kitchen Manager
· The Kitchen Manager must be able to demonstrate honesty and integrity inside and outside of the workplace and always strive for 100% customer satisfaction
· Open availability is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now - Kitchen Manager Located in Cedar Rapids, IA
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to Justin Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org.