Kitchen Manager | Fast Casual BBQ Restaurant | Holidays with family
Langhorne, PA 19030 US
HIRING NOW! Kitchen Manager – Langhorne Area – Up to $60K, Solid Benefits, Balanced Schedule
Fun, Interactive, Fast-Casual BBQ Concept
Are you currently a Kitchen Manager with passion, diligence and determination? If that's the case, you have just found your opportunity as a Kitchen Manager! Our guests are the most important ingredient to our success. Our team goes above and beyond to keep our customers happy and always looking forward to the next visit. The Kitchen Manager will share our desire for providing our guests with outstanding quality of food and an overall enjoyable dining experience. Our restaurants offer employees a fantastic place to be themselves and grow within the company. From the beginning, we have been passionate about our people, product and our hospitality and this will never change! We encourage our staff to bring their personality and inspiration with them each and every day! We will provide you with the support and training to help take your Kitchen Manager career to the next level. Apply Today to become the Kitchen Manager of our location Oxford Valley!
Job Description: Our client is on a mission to make a difference across the country and in our communities. And right now, they’re looking for Great People to join us as we grow again. Before they started serving their famous BBQ, they went on a trip across the United States to do research and take the best flavors of each BBQ and make it their own. They handcraft each mouthwatering BBQ every day to make sure they only serve the freshest BBQ around. Our client supports our military by giving back a portion of daily profits. They provide equal employment opportunities and hire veterans to become a part of the team. With over 90 locations across the United States, All Managers will have an abundance of growth opportunities. As Kitchen Manager, you will make sure all guests receive the highest quality service and food. This is not an opportunity you want to miss!
- A great Place to Work – You will be part of an elite team, yet some might say we’re a family
- Home for the Holidays – Closed on New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- No Late Nights
- Free Meals – You’ll be serving authentic homemade, hand-crafted BBQ and chances are, it’ll make you hungry. So, dig in – your meals are on us
- We Encourage Giving Back – Thanking Our Uniformed American Heroes. Helping out in the Communities we serve. It’s the right thing to do and we support your extra efforts
- Opportunity for Advancement – Grow as we grow! We look forward to seeing our Teammates succeed and do our best to help with training, a supportive, nurturing environment and commit to promoting from within
- The Kitchen Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for customer satisfaction is a requirement for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a trait the Kitchen Manager must possess
- High-volume experience of 3+ years as a Kitchen Manager is a must for this position
Apply Now- Kitchen Manager in Oxford Valley, PA!!
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Bodnar began his career by quickly identifying himself has an up-and-coming Hospitality Operations Leader. From 2013 to 2018, he managed small and large-scale events on Yachts in New York Harbor, oversaw Concession-style service in a sports arena, and managed Food & Beverage at an upscale, boutique hotel in Manhattan, before moving to Philadelphia and entrenching himself in the Philly food scene. He switched gears into Talent Acquisition and recruiting, utilizing his operational experience to connect with and identify top talent in the industry. He is thrilled to be joining the Gecko Hospitality team, supporting the Restaurant Division in Eastern PA/DE.
Matt describes himself as a "Food Guy". He loves to cook, eat, garden, watch Food Network and connect with professionals in the business. Other hobbies include playing golf and basketball, hiking/camping/just about anything outside, snowboarding, listening to music and spending time with friends and family (hopefully soon). He is extremely service and relationship-oriented, and strives to anticipate client needs and guide a seamless partnership through placement after placement.