Kitchen Manager - 65-75k
Kitchener, ON N2A 1G2 CA
Upscale Casual-Culinary Leader
New Location - Kitchener
Are you a Kitchen Manager passionate about your culinary skills and developing others? We are seeking a Professional Kitchen Manager with strong leadership building skills and high energy in Kitchener, ON.
We are looking for a Culinary Leader who is competitive, passionate about fresh food, and knows how to develop teams. As a Company we are expanding on a large scale across Ontario and this opportunity is just the beginning with our company.
Don’t miss this fresh, exciting and rewarding career opportunity as a Kitchen Manager in Kitchener, ON
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager maintains food quality and safety standards, oversees all phases of food production and service, including, inventory and ordering, storage and rotation, food preparation, recipe adherence, plate presentation, and service and production time standards. The Kitchen Manager has financial responsibility for food costs, labor costs and kitchen supplies. The person in this position will be held accountable for their Team Members’ performance in the kitchen. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for training their team in Health Department guidelines, educating them in company policies regarding cleanliness and sanitation.
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Benefits
- 3 weeks vacation
- Structured and thorough training
- Reputable and Trusted Brand
- The Kitchen Manager must possess 2+ years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating team work and professional development is necessary for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The Kitchen Manager must have a proven track record in driving sales and guest traffic
- The ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Apply Now-Kitchen Manager located in Kitchener
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Neal has been a part of the hospitality industry for over 15 years. He has worked with both corporate and independent concepts, golf courses, high volume restaurants and also has multi-unit experience. He also graduated from the Food and Beverage Program at George Brown College.
His experience has made him an expert in recruiting great leaders and building teams. He understands the reality that hospitality professionals just simply don't have enough time to hire and recruit top talent while managing great operations.
He is passionate about hospitality and believes company culture is what separates good from great!