Kitchen Manager - Chef Inspired
50 Bay St. Toronto Toronto, ON M5B2R8
Kitchen Manager High-Volume Casual
Are you a Kitchen Manager who is team-oriented and truly enjoys developing others? Does consistent $3500 an hour in food sales get you excited? If so, let talk! Our clients high-energy and volume restaurant in the downtown core is searching for you. Serving guests in 10 different locations for over 15 years with foodie snacks to date night specials and everything in between.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for delivering results in sales, profits, team members and guests, for supporting the restaurant and management team by making certain food is well prepared and served to standard. The Kitchen Manager must have the ability to multi-task while managing day-to-day operations of the restaurant such as inventory, people, hiring, training and development, and P&L management. The Kitchen Manager will provide direction and coaching for all BOH team members including food preparation, production, and safety and sanitation, will complete all BOH performance evaluations as well as write the weekly schedule and will coordinate training and ongoing development of BOH team members. The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for ordering all supplies for the restaurant and must ensure proper staffing levels by recruiting, interviewing and hiring talented team members.
- Competitive salary and bonus programs for all managers
- A REAL 5 day work week with a REAL 50-55 hour expectation!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- A week’s paid Vacation every 6 months
- Structured Training Programs
- We have a culture that promotes a fun, high energy work environment
- Great growth opportunity
- The Kitchen Manager should have a min 2 consecutive years employment with all previous employers
- The Kitchen Manager must have highest degree of honesty and integrity
- A solid track record is achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A true desire to mentor and develop others is a train the Kitchen Manager must have
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Kitchen Manager
Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hrs. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or view our entire job board at https://jobs.geckohospitality.com/
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.