Kitchen Manager - Chef Positions
- Industry Leading Compensation
- Bonus Program
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- And Much More!
- Must have minimum 2 years consecutive employment with the same employer.
- A progressive resume experience in culinary arts
- Trust, honesty, integrity and a true passion for the perfect guest experience
- The ability to drive positive sales and raise guest counts by delivering great food consistently
- Passionate and thrive on the development and mentoring of others
- This position requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Senior Kitchen Manager in a high-volume 3M+ environment
Scott Sinclair, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Scott Sinclair has been in the hospitality business for over 25 years and has worked in both restaurants and the hotel & resort industry. In his tenure, he has opened several properties across Canada and conducted operational needs to promote market hire and develop and ensuring long-term profitability for properties that include Fairmont Hotels, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies, and Moxie’s.
His experience has led him to be an expert in recruitment, building and motivating companies’ most valued assets -their people. Understanding the challenges hospitality professionals face in their day-to-day work life, along with understanding what companies are looking for and deserve in their future leaders, Scott forms a strong partnership with our clients in the Ontario market and has a passion for connecting great candidates with great companies.