Kitchen Manager - Colorado Springs Scratch Kitchen
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will lead and direct all menu changes and updates, will be actively involved in hiring and training of BOH staff, and will train and develop all BOH staff and managers. The person in this kitchen manager position must have the ability to lead and direct the staff in attaining expected food and supply costs and will be responsible for all repairs and maintenance for all BOH operations. The restaurant kitchen manager must delegate effectively, must be able to take responsibility of all administrative functions, and will ensure compliance in the kitchen standards of operations. The kitchen manager must be well rounded, have the ability to work with people at all levels, and be articulate as the position has reporting responsibilities to several people.
- Job Work/Life Balance
- Great Compensation Benefits
- Job Security
- Personal training and development programs
- Benefits Package
- Minimum of 3+ years of current restaurant kitchen manager experience at a high volume (over $3m per year in sales) Full Service concept
- A stable work history - no more than two kitchen manager jobs in the previous five years
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Kitchen Manager must have hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
Steve Kratz, CPC
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Steve Kratz spent the beginning of his career (18 years) developing and operating the Joseph Ambler Inn in Montgomeryville, PA. A 14-acre country estate was renovated into a 15 room Bed and Breakfast. Later renovations and expansions resulted in a luxurious 52 room Country Inn with fine dining, weddings, and banquets.
Steve enjoyed 5 years as Manager and then General Manager for Macaroni Grill. His experience owning and operating his own location as well as his tenure with the Brinker Organization makes him distinctly qualified to help you find your niche in this wonderful business.
Steve is married to his wife Tracy - also a restaurant professional. Steve has a daughter Nicole, and two stepsons Robert and Joseph, all in their twenties and doing well. Steve was born, raised, and has always resided in Southeastern PA. He is a big sports fan. His hobbies are golfing and reading.