Kitchen Manager / Concept Development Chef
Scarborough, ON M1B 1R4
Fresh Pizza Concept
Have you ever wanted to be involved in the development of a new restaurant concept? If so we would love to hear from you!
Our company is seeking a dynamic Professional Kitchen Manager who possesses a true passion for the culinary arts and brings it to work with them daily! Our client is currently in the process of developing a new concept with a focus on fresh pizza. The successful candidate will be a Kitchen Manager that has high standards, is strong at store level execution and system implementation, is comfortable providing product feedback and suggestions, and someone that has a high energy level. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of our Management team in North Toronto.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager will be responsible for all culinary and back of the house personnel. Outstanding leadership and communication abilities are essential as our Kitchen Manager. Responsibilities will also include selecting, training and coaching the culinary staff. Developing a strong team will also be a function as our Kitchen Manager. Ensuring outstanding food quality and presentation as well as maintaining an organized and sanitary kitchen will be vital for the success of our kitchen manager. Administrative functions such as inventory control, product ordering and culinary labor cost control will be in the hands of our Kitchen Manager as well as ensuring seamless kitchen service on a consistent.
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited Growth Potential
- Structured training
- And Many More!
- The Kitchen Manager must possess 2+ years high-volume Kitchen Management experience
- The Kitchen Manager must have advanced experience with a pizza concept
- Proven experience creating a safe work environment incorporating teamwork and professional development is necessary for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must have proven success in controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage
- The ability to handle stress in a productive way is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must have the ability to delegate while maintaining control
- The Kitchen Manager must be available at all times
- Culinary Education at a post-secondary level is an asset
Apply Now – Kitchen Manager in North Toronto
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Neal has been a part of the hospitality industry for over 15 years. He has worked with both corporate and independent concepts, golf courses, high volume restaurants and also has multi-unit experience. He also graduated from the Food and Beverage Program at George Brown College.
His experience has made him an expert in recruiting great leaders and building teams. He understands the reality that hospitality professionals just simply don't have enough time to hire and recruit top talent while managing great operations.
He is passionate about hospitality and believes company culture is what separates good from great!