Kitchen Manager - Culinary Leader - BOH Manager
101 Main Street Corinth MS Corinth, MS 38834 US
Kitchen Manager Fast Casual Restaurant
We are seeking Kitchen Manager candidates for a full service restaurant in Corinth, MS. We recognize that a successful Kitchen Manager is the foundation of our very successful company and we are seeking professionals like you to promote our Caring Culture. 2+ years as a Kitchen Management experience is required for this opportunity.
Title of Position: Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Kitchen Manager is responsible for food production and operating the Back-of-the-House using company products, recipes, procedures and systems to ensure our high company standards are being met 100% of the time. As a part of the Restaurants Operations Management Team, the Kitchen Manager is also responsible for the restaurant’ s overall operations such as food quality, production, safety and labor. In the absence of the General Manager and the Hospitality Manager the Kitchen Manager will be in charge.
- Starting Salary Range: $45,000 - $48,000+, depending on experience
- Attractive Bonus Program - Potential of $10K annual, paid monthly
- 5 Day Work Week
- The Kitchen Manager must have kitchen management experience of at least 2 years
- A passion for mentoring and developing others is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- A solid track record in achieving financial results is a must for the Kitchen Manager
- The Kitchen Manager must be extremely guest orientated with the highest degree of honesty and integrity
- The Kitchen Manager should make themselves available to the restaurant at all time
Please forward your confidential resume for immediate consideration!
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
After many years of success in the area of Administrative Law, and seeing the countless numbers of unemployed clients, Bill decided he could do something to change that scenario! His objective was to place himself into the hospitality industry, with a focus on assisting in the job markets.
“It has been the best decision I have ever made. It gives me great pleasure to be associated and recruiting for the best recruiting firm in the United States, Gecko Hospitality.” ~ Bill Moore
In his spare time Bill enjoys spending time with his family, reading and cooking.