Kitchen Manager - Doubling in Size
San Diego, CA 92108
Casual Dining - Doubling in Size
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 + Benefits and Growth Potential
If you are searching for a place to make a difference as a Restaurant Kitchen Manager and are passionate about creating a fun, warm and, friendly environment in our restaurant, then Apply Today!
This 5 unit California based restaurant group was founded in by the original creators of 200-unit casual chain BJ’s Restaurants and Brewhouse. They stepped down from BJ’s board in 2008 to focus on this growing concept, known for its proprietary tabletop iPad-based ordering system that allows guests to build fully customized meals from a wide range of ingredients. This concept received a significant investment this year, that will enable rapid expansion and a doubling in size over the next 24 months. If you are an energetic, professional Restaurant Kitchen Manager who brings passion to work, take advantage of this fantastic opportunity and Apply Today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will ensure 100% concurrence with all company policies and procedures, will make suggestions regarding development, promotion and disciplinary measures affecting team members, and will make hiring and termination recommendations to the General Manager. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will ensure food safety and sanitation, will observe food and beverage quality and execution and will perform Quarterly Food Reviews. The Restaurant Kitchen Manager will perform weekly inventories to make certain proper levels are stocked and to evaluate ordering patterns and changes, will create and receive orders of food and beverages, and will observe and validate daily prep production
- Industry Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Unlimited growth potential
- Fun Upbeat Environment
- Minimum of 3+ years current experience as a salaried Restaurant Kitchen Manager in a Full Service concept
- High volume background; must have Restaurant Kitchen Manager experience in restaurants doing over $3 million in sales per year
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Outstanding work ethic and drive to succeed
- Hands-on experience hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Restaurant Kitchen Manager candidates must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
Apply Now - Restaurant Kitchen Manager located in San Diego, California!
Rob Dallaire, CPC
Franchise Partner | Restaurant Division
Rob Dallaire attended MSU where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Hospitality Management. Throughout Rob's management career, he has been fortunate enough to work for some top level companies in the industry such as Houston's, Champps, Hard Rock Cafe, and PF Chang's / Pei Wei. Rob made the transition over to the recruiting side of the business with Gecko Hospitality in 2005. Rob is responsible for the Southern California area for Gecko Hospitality. When not working, Rob likes to spend as much time as possible being outside enjoying the lifestyle that Southern California offers, spending time with his 3 daughters. Rob is big MI State and Detroit sports fan.