Kitchen Manager - Fast-Casual Concept in Buffalo
Buffalo, NY 14221
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Competitive salary
- Drug free workplace
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical insurance plans
- Workers compensation.
- The Kitchen Manager must have a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma with some additional culinary coursework or training.
- The Kitchen Manager must have at least one year of relevant experience
- The General Manager must have knowledge of FDA and USDA regulations regarding food practices and handling
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, as well as computer and Microsoft Office skills are necessary for the Kitchen Manager
- Knowledge of budgeting, forecasting, staffing, and scheduling, in addition to strong financial acumen and P&L accountability experience are a must for the Kitchen Manager.
Executive Recruiter | Restaurant Division
Rebekah Deuel-Jones has been a member of the service industry for the last 15 years. While in college, she began as a server in a little local spot, going on to work with both Texas Roadhouse as an opening team member of the Dewitt, New York store and was then with Carrabba’s Italian Grill. Rebekah relocated to Virginia for law school thereafter, and, perpetually drawn to the restaurant industry, purchased and operated several taverns upon finishing school.
After five years in operation, Rebekah opted to leave the owner/operator role to spend more time with her two little girls, Emeline and Edythe. Rebekah is passionate about the service industry, and intimately familiar with the qualities clients desire in a management candidate, having hired and trained many of her own managers during her years as an operator.